In few last years, the paleo diet recipes have been massively publishing through the internet, books, television, and radio. The proponents claim this paleo diet plan as the healthiest way to get lean, strong, and energetic body. It also claims can improve blood lipids, taming the autoimmunity disease, correcting over body weight, and reducing inflammation. In other case, the diet also can reverse the insulin resistant type 2 diabetes.
Those who follow the paleo diet recipes focus on high protein animal-base foods such as beef, pork, fish, and chicken. They combined those meats with fruits and vegetables that rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and dietary fiber. The dieters focus on consuming seeds, nuts, herbs, spices, and healthy fats such as monounsaturated.
The paleo diet recipes avoid dairy, legumes, starches, alcohol and processed foods including beacon, ham, and hotdog. Processed fruits and vegetables such as canned fruits strongly not recommended in the diet plan.
Paleo diet recipes benefits
1. Lowering cardiovascular disease risks. According to the robbwolf.com, the diet can lower of getting cardiovascular risk. This statement is base on Paleolithic ancestor and contemporary studied hunter-gatherers that revealed virtually no stroke or heart attack. This is make sense since the diet focus on healthy fats and restrict saturated and trans-fats.
2. Weight loss. The paleo diet recipes are focus on low carbohydrates food and naturally, this type of diet plan can trim your body weight. At the same time, those who follow the paleo diet plan should calculate their calories intake, and they should not consume meal plan with total calories below 1200 calories.
3. Allergen absence. Since this diet is focus on high protein and moderate to low carbohydrates, the diet recipes are naturally gluten and casein free. Those gluten and casein know as foods that account for 90 percent of foods allergic reaction. By avoiding those foods, means the dieters will stay away from gluten and casein allergy.
4. Reduce bloat. According to the shape.com, one of the diet benefits is reduce bloat by consuming more fiber, reducing sodium intake, and drinking plenty of water.
5. Less hungry. A study reveals that meat as protein source is tent to give filling sensation compared to carbohydrates and fats. This make you who follow eat the paleo diet recipes will hard to feel hungry.
The proponents of the paleo diet plan claims that this ancient diet plan is an easy and health way of being health, stay away from cardio vascular disease risk, trim your body weight, and reduce the potential of getting casein or gluten allergy. If you planning to follow the diet, better to meet a certified health practitioner, ask them about the diet and find out if the diet fits to you.