For some people, find out an effective acne rosacea treatment is not quite easy. Several types of treatment such as antibacterial drugs, topical gels and other supplement to ease the rosacea applied, but they always end the journey with disappointed. They fail to ease the reddish and bumpy skin from their face, and continue to dealing with frustration and humiliation every day.
Someone who is looking for the holistic acne rosacea treatment should understand about the skin disorder itself. Basic understanding about the signs, symptoms and common risk of acne rosacea will be needed to battling the disorder. Below is some information you should know before you looking for the best treatment for rosacea.
Acne rosacea symptoms
The symptoms of this skin disorder may vary from person to person but diagnosis is quietly simple, it commonly done by sight alone. Below are some of common symptoms of the acne rosacea,
1. Reddish and bumpy skin on face. It usually identified by reddish skin with bumpy skin that similar to acne vulgaris. Red patches also appear around the eyes, nose and mouth. The bumpy skin that look like common acne without white or black head.
2. Visible blood vessel. This signs also called as telangiectasias, a condition when blood vessel below the skin is dilating cause clear visibility blood vessel.
3. Reddish eyes that accompanied with itchy or painful sensation. This signs sometime appear on people who suffer from acne rosacea.
4. Enlarged nose. This condition is more common in men who experience severe or chronic untreated rosacea. The swollen also may affect the cheeks.
5. Nausea. Several people who experience the circumstance has also complains of nausea, especially when the signs are at their peak.
Acne rosacea treatment
The treatment for this skin disorder come with many types and it depend on the severity. Once diagnose has been done, your doctor will decide will treatment is suitable with your condition. Below are common treatments who dedicated to overcome the onset of acne rosacea base on its methode.
1. Oral treatment. Several oral antibiotics may prescribed by your doctor to ease the symptoms of rosacea. Several antibiotics such as amoxicillin, tetracycline, and doxycycline are usually prescribe to target the inflammation. To manage severe symptoms, steroid is commonly given to the sufferers.
2. Topical treatment. Azelaic acid and antibiotic topical treatments are common in this skin disorder medication. Antibiotic topical treatment such as metronidazole may prescribed by your doctor to calm down the redness. Other topical antibiotic that contain erythromycin and clindamycin also use to manage the severity of the cysts.
3. Laser therapy. This acne rosacea treatment is now widely uses to alleviate the symptoms of acne rosacea. Laser pulse therapy is believed can rid the skin of blemishes, visible blood vessels and reddish skin. Many sufferers choose this type of treatment because of the effectiveness with minimal side effects.
4. Photodynamic therapy. This type of acne rosacea treatment is commonly used to manage acne rosacea symptoms. Just like laser therapy, it also creates minimal side effects. In photodynamic treatment, a patient will exposed with a special beam of light after the photosensitizer liquid applied on them.
Acne rosacea treatment conclusion
This condition classified as serious skin problem, so once you experience rosacea, it would be better to meet your doctor or dermatologist soon to get proper diagnose and acne rosacea treatment. Taking random medication without consult it to your doctor is a bad idea and may lead to chronic level of the disease.