Smelly feet can be very annoying. The bad odor can occur when using sandals as well as when just take off the shoes. Unpleasant aroma easily spreads and kills your confidence strike to the point.
Stop smelly feet with six simple ways as following:
1. Wash feet with soap and warm water twice a day, then dry until completely dry.
Use a sock with material comfort and good circulation to the feet are not damp. Avoid the use of nylon socks.
2. Wear sandal that opens the front when the weather is hot. When at home, try barefoot.
3. Check the possibility of fungal infection in between fingers and the bottom of the foot. If you see any redness or dry skin, use products for foot care or can also consult a doctor would even health workers.
4. Do not use the same shoes two days in a row. We recommend using different shoes two days in a row. This will provide time for shoes to dry within 24 hours.
5. Talks to the doctor. Smelly feet is often occurs, although it can also be a sign of health problems. Immediately contact a doctor if treatment does not reduce odors, including if the levels of sweat quite a lot in the legs.