Do not under estimate the power of natural remedies, including in homemade acne treatments using natural compounds. This homemade acne remedies, as long as you do it rightly, it will wipe out your acne from your face without any negative side effects.
One of characters of this acne treatment, it takes some times, so your consistency and patience to do the treatments regularly, it strongly related with the successfulness and next you will be amaze about the result.
For you, I’ll recommend to takes one or two types of these homemade acne treatments and try it for couple weeks to see the result. Take it regularly, and do it everyday. For you who have sensitive skin, I recommend you to test each simple acne remedy first. You may put the remedy on your arm first before you use it on your face, and see if it causes any allergic reaction on your skin.
Easy homemade acne treatments
These treatments are best to try first before any stronger remedy. It is less irritating on your skin, even for sensitive skin. Try to apply these natural acne treatments for couple days, you may choose one or two technique at a time, and see if your skin respond well. Do it regularly once you fit the technique.
- Use an ice cube to shrink the inflammation or redness of acne. Put a medium size of an ice cube on your face, gentle massage your face with the ice cube, especially on acne region.
- Use a slice of raw white potato to cover your acne for couple minutes, put it for five to seven minutes and then wash your face using cold water. The row potato helps to reduce the inflammation and redness caused by pimples.
- For more advance homemade acne treatments, you may do an egg yolk facial mask. Simply just beat gently the egg yolk, apply to your face using soft brush and let em dry for 10 minutes. Wash your face with water. Apply this facial mask once a day for a week. Just make sure first that you are not allergic to eggs.
- You also may use honey and cinnamon powder as facial mask. Just mix three table spoon honey with couple pinch cinnamon powder, stir it well and apply to your face. For better effect apply this natural acne remedies before you go to sleep. In the morning, wash your face using fresh water. Repeat the procedure for 14 days.
- An oatmeal mask is also good to remedy your pimples. Grind well 2-3 table spoon of oatmeal using blender, pour some water and apply to your face give coupe minutes and then wash your face using fresh water.
- You may also try to use olive oil as part of homemade acne treatments. Olive oil have ability to reduce acne scar, it helps the skin to regain skin elasticity and its flexibility. Apply small amount on your acne scar, best use before you go to sleep. In the morning clean the olive oil excess using soft fabric and wash your face using fresh water.