Before you decide to buy a home blood pressure monitor, do a little research first. Check on the internet about those products review and comparison. Pay more attention on offered features and prices. You may also ask a certified health practitioner about their recommendation about the products. There are large types of blood pressure monitor on the market, and it’s really important to be sure that you choose a right one.
For you who looking for the easiest home blood pressure monitor, I would recommend you to choose the automatic one. Base on how it use, there are two common types of the monitors: the upper arm blood pressure monitor and the wrist or finger blood pressure monitor. Some of health practitioner suggest to choose the upper arm one since it usually give the most consistent and accurate results.
What to consider when you buy a home blood pressure monitor?
1. Choose clinically validated products. For better and accurate result, choose only a clinically validated blood pressure monitor. Those monitors have been test by trusted healthy organization such as hypertension society.
2. Choose a monitor that meets your budget. There are various brand and types ant it’s can vary in price. The price will equal with offered features. The more advance features and technology, the more expensive the blood pressure monitor price. Think twice before you buy a product. Are the product’s features essential for you?
3. Validate your portable blood pressure monitor regularly. This is important to make sure that your digital monitor show correct and accurate result. You may go to a certified health clinic, meet health practitioner on there and ask for validating your blood pressure monitor.
4. When you meet a right product, next, make sure to get a right size cuff. Exact fit cuff lead to better and accurate result. Measure how big your upper arm size, in order to decide which cuff you should choose. For upper arm with 18-22 cm, choose 7.1-8.7 inches cuff, for 22-32 cm upper arm size, choose 8.8-12.8 inches cuff, and for 32-45 cm upper arm size, choose 12.8-18 inches cuff.
5. Choose a home blood pressure monitor that come with guarantee. Some of them come with 5-years guarantee, and some of other come with 3-years guarantee. If you decide to buy it from by online, choose trusted sellers such as Amazon.com or Walmart.com.
If you need to know about further product information, features, prices, and discount, please visit this page.