Migraine could happen to anyone with different signs prom person to person. Commonly, some one who experience migraine will have signs and symptoms not only as headache, they experience kinda several early warning system that start to develop days before the onset truly happen.
A neurologist professor from the Stanford University School of Medicine, Robert Cowan, MD, he said that sufferers should paying attention on what can trigger the headache so the sufferers will notice when the pain comes and get ready with all necessary respond. Below are some of common migraine symptoms that appear once the migraine is on the way.
1. A vision effect called Aura. Several people they admit that experience some of vision effect such as blurred, starry or spots, and tunnel visions that begin 30 minutes to an hour before the onset.
2. Nausea. The condition is one of key component of migraine hits, if you feel extreme headache without nausea, then you don’t have a migraine. Someone with nausea leads to lost of appetite. Diarrhea, digestive upset and vomiting are other signs which common appear with nausea.
3. Frequently yawn. Someone who experience migraine headache, admits to have frequent yawning in a day or two before the onset. Experts said that other early warning signs that may appear with yawning are thirst, food cravings, feeling muddle-headed and fatigue.
4. Sensitivity to sound or light. For several people, sound, smell and light can also be migraine trigger. Expert said that the condition can happen as a signs that migraine makes the brain become overreact.
5. Blurry vision. This blurry vision may occurs as a part of the aura stage of the migraine or the migraine it self. Experts believe that the sign is related with the change of the blood flow in the brain. Some migraine sufferers feel this blurry vision before the onset and the other feel it with the pain itself.
All of the key warning above may happen to you before the migraine comes. Talk to the doctor soon once you experience migraine, especially if you feel that you are prone to the headache.