If you are planning to cut some of your belly fat, the 1500 calories diet plan could be one of the alternatives that you can choose. This weight loss plan is rely on a daily diet of 1500 calories intake. Mostly, those who follow the 1500 calories diet will lose their weight without facing any health problem. A consistent dieter could lose 1 to 2 pounds per week just by following this diet plan.
Before you jump into this 1500 calories diet plan, better to meet a health practitioner first, to ask them a professional advice, although this weight loss plan works for many people, it doesn’t mean will works to you. A certified dietitian will help you to examine whether the plan will works for you or not.
There are no special foods recommended on this weight loss plan, the main important things are the dieters should consume foods with balanced nutrients without any excessive calories intake. The dieters also should familiar with calorie counting, to estimate daily calories consumption. A balance composition of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats is a must to avoid malnutrition.
1500 calories diet: The pros
1. This diet plan is scientifically well prove as one of effective methods of weight loss. Under expert monitoring, someone who follows the 1500 calories diet shouldn’t afraid about its negative effects.
2. By choosing wholesome and high dietary fiber foods such as vegetables and certain fruits, the dieter can pass the 1500 calories diet plan without any hunger.
3. There is no food exception in this 1500 calories diet plan. The dieter has freedom to decide which foods they want to eat as long as stick to the daily calories intake rule.
4. A discipline and persistence dieter will gain the benefit of the diet as a rapid initial weight loss. This is could be a massive motivation to maintain the ideal body mass by creating a long term healthy living habits.
1500 calories diet: The cons
1. This diet plan is not designs as a long-term diet plan. For those who need to maintain ideal body mass, they should apply a healthy lifestyle including eat balance nutrients, regular exercises, and avoid prolonged stress. Avoid smoking and moderate alcohol consumption.
2. At the beginning, it could be a little bit tricky since we need to count every food calorie that we consume. The dieter may also feel hunger and fatigue at the first time.
3. This diet considered as not suitable for physically active individuals such as athletes.
4. Experts say that this diet is not suitable for long terms uses since it potential of rebound weight gain when calorie intake is increased.
A 1500 calories diet works for most of people in short term period. Those who expect permanent and long term ideal body weight they should be to incorporate healthy lifestyle changes including balanced nutritionally meal, regular exercise, and avoid prolonged stress.